Legend of the Skies: Virtual Aerobatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Skies: Virtual Aerobatics | Solo Aerobatics, Formation and Airshows. www.legend-aerobatics.co.nr | Multiplayer Aerobatics vFlying Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finishing - Overhead Break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjun
Admin

Finishing - Overhead Break Empty
PostSubject: Finishing - Overhead Break   Finishing - Overhead Break I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun - 6:05

Hello All,

As many of you have learnt from the group flight, an Overhead Break is a manoeuvre to sequence the incoming aircraft so they don't land on top of each other.

Many did not know what it was about so a few videos to let you know.

The First is from Virtual Canadian Airforce. The gentleman explains it very clearly.

The second shows a video of how a formation flight is broken up for the sequencing

Any questions, reply to this thread.
Arjun
Back to top Go down
http://legend-aerobatics.co.nr
C-GATM

PostSubject: Re: Finishing - Overhead Break   Finishing - Overhead Break I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep - 7:03

Hey so you did post my tutorial video! Awesome! If you need any other demo videos done let me know and I will set them up for you.

Robbie
Back to top Go down
Arjun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing - Overhead Break   Finishing - Overhead Break I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep - 22:20

haha wouldn't miss it. IT's a bloody good video. I didn't know what the OH brake was till i saw that. IT's probably one of the most funnest maneuvres to do on an airplane (especially Jets)
Back to top Go down
http://legend-aerobatics.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing - Overhead Break   Finishing - Overhead Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finishing - Overhead Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Skies: Virtual Aerobatics :: Training :: Formation-
Jump to: