Legend of the Skies: Virtual Aerobatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Skies: Virtual Aerobatics | Solo Aerobatics, Formation and Airshows. www.legend-aerobatics.co.nr | Multiplayer Aerobatics vFlying Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Stick in the Crowd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C-GATM

New Stick in the Crowd Empty
PostSubject: New Stick in the Crowd   New Stick in the Crowd I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 22:17

Hi guys, I thought I would introduce myself!

My name is Robbie and I am a former pilot with the virtual Canadian Air Force and advanced flight instructor with over 450 logged hours with them. I have always been into aerobatics and have finally found a group that seems to understand my need to push an aircraft to its limits!

I checked out this page as I had recieved a message from the owner on youtube to do with one of my aerobatic videos but I never recieved a response from him so here I am to test the skies!

My flight simming background includes repainting and as soon as my gaming system is back up I will be re-opening my paintbooth to the virtual world. Until then, I'm stuck tearing the paint of someone else's plane Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arjun
Admin

New Stick in the Crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stick in the Crowd   New Stick in the Crowd I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep - 14:49

Thanks Robbie,

The same 'taking the aircraft to the extreme' was used when the club was started. Hope to see you in the crowd in group flights.

Glad to have more active members. The more the merrier (especially in formation).
Back to top Go down
http://legend-aerobatics.co.nr

New Stick in the Crowd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Skies: Virtual Aerobatics :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: